This wonderful event is held for Elite Gymnastic Academy's recreational program students from Beginners through 3A, Pre-Team and new Level 4 boys and girls. They will learn new routines on each event during Spring 2 session and will present their routines to judges and the audience.
- Gymnasts will learn how to perform in front of a crowd
- Gymnasts are given an opportunity to set goals ans work towards achieving them
- Provides a safe and fun environment to show their friends and family what they have learned
- A trophy will be given to all participants, as well as a gift from EGA as a reward
- Gymnasts will work with new coaches and will make new friends
- The mock competition will give them a sense of accomplishment and pride
- Don't miss a class! Good attendance is important, especially when in training for competition
- Practice routines when appropriate. Routines will be posted in their homework books, on the website in a .pdf file
- Videos are available for boy's routines at this time on our website; girl's videos will be coming soon!
- Visit an Open Gym dedicated to the EGA Challenge